Chronic Pain Ireland (CPI) is the national charity providing information, education and support services to people living with Chronic Pain, their families and friends. We advocate on their behalf and work closely with all stakeholders.
Chronic Pain Ireland (CPI) is the only national organisation providing information and support services to people living with Chronic Pain. We are a registered charity who works with all stakeholders including those living with chronic pain, their families and carers, health professionals, students, researchers and others interested in chronic pain.
CPI has demonstrated professional leadership in Ireland and throughout Europe by drawing attention to Chronic Pain and promoting new and better methods of dealing with the disease.
We campaign and lobby for multi-disciplinary treatment centres, improved health services and changes to the educational curriculum so that Healthcare Professionals are more aware of the condition and the challenges of diagnosing, treating and managing the condition.
We adhere to the principles of good corporate governance and best practice.
To create a greater awareness of Chronic Pain and to provide relevant information and support for those living with the condition, for their families and friends.
- To create a greater awareness and understanding of the serious condition of Chronic Pain and to provide support to those living with Chronic Pain.
- To work more closely with Pain Consultants, Pain Management Teams and the HSE throughout the country.
- To be financially stable.
- To harmonise and develop relationships with our members
- To be a provider of up to date information on Chronic Pain for our members.
- To adhere to the principles of good corporate governance.