- Public & Professional Awareness Campaigns
- Actively participate in Irish and European Research
- Provision of CPI Self-Management Workshops
- Education & Information Events
- Support Meetings with invited Guest Speaker
- Informative Quarterly Newsletter
- Support Phone Line
- Courses are free on joining CPI
- Monthly updates via ezine
- Notification of Events and Meetings
- Opportunity to participate in research
On joining Chronic Pain Ireland you are consenting that your personal data can be stored and used to communicate regarding membership services and to inform regarding any upcoming services and opportunities of interest. Data is not shared with third parties.
Unfortunately chronic pain is still viewed by many as a symptom and the concept of chronic pain as a disease is still approached by some with a degree of skepticism. This has lead in the past to people trying to deal with their condition in isolation and with the fear of being disbelieved.
We aim to assist you in showing the unseen effects that this condition has on every aspect of a person’s life while informing you of the treatments and options available to manage your condition.