Living Well with Chronic Pain
The HSE Living Well with chronic pain programme runs for 7 weeks and is a free, evidence based, group, self-management programme for adults with long-term health conditions.
What is the Living Well with Chronic Pain programme?
Living Well is a free online group programme, delivered over seven workshops (1.5hrs x 1 introduction & 2.5hrs x 7). It is delivered by trained leaders, most of whom are also living with long-term health conditions and/or pain. Living Well can help you develop the skills and confidence to manage your health condition(s). Subjects include:
- Techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, isolation, and poor sleep
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Appropriate use of medications
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Pacing activity and rest
- How to evaluate new treatments and much more
Why join the Living Well with Chronic Pain programme?
People who are supported in this way increase their knowledge, skills and confidence to better manage their health in partnership with their health care provider.
To Register or for more information:
Please do not book via the CPI website. To register for this event contact the HSE Living Well Coordinator Leah Harrington: Mobile: 0873654392 Email: email@example.com or Visit: www.hse.ie/livingwell
September Course commences 6th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
October Course commences 30th from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.